Thursday, August 19, 2010

Getting Ready to Leave for Denmark!

I'm flying away to Denmark this weekend! I fly out of Boston on Saturday night, and land in Copenhagen on Sunday afternoon (assuming my stop in Iceland isn't prolonged due to volcanic eruptions...)

This blog is for family and friends to follow my semester abroad in Copenhagen. I'm studying there from August 22nd to December 19th with the Danish Institute of Study Abroad (DIS). I will be focusing on Sustainable Development in Europe. My other classes include Danish Language, Danish Design, Danish Politics, and Criminology in Scandinavia.

I will be living with a Danish host family for the semester, in Søborg, about 20 minutes outside Copenhagen. From our emails over the past couple of weeks, my host family sounds really nice and I can't wait to meet them!

The plan is to post pictures and stories here about every week, hopefully I can remember to keep it up! Please feel free to post comments and share the blog address.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this looks great, I'm excited to follow your adventures. Be forewarned, though- awesome blogging doesn't excuse you from Skype =) Have a great trip!!! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete